Hi Arnau,

Given that the resource-instance datatype is pretty new, I dont think that the
code is part of the latest stable release.  However, there is currently an open
ticket to support this capability here:
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/issues/2967
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches/issues/2967>

By the looks of it, the code has been written, and is currently in the QA/Qc
phase.

Adam