Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm running Arches 4.0.1 on Windows 7 OS

I've downloaded zip files from the following repos:
https://github.com/archesproject/lincoln_release
https://github.com/archesproject/v4_demo_pkg

The zip files are being referenced from my Downloads folder

I've used the statement (including the -db true argument) and I'm still
getting the 'maximum recursion depth exceeded' error returned.

Thanks,

Chantelle