Hey Matteo, this may seem like a silly recommendation, but have you tried
reloading the page once or twice? Arches has a lot of js content to load on
that page, and I've found that sometimes on an initial page load not
everything gets loaded. But, if you refresh, the browser has cached most of
the js content, and the page will load fine.

Just a thought. Another thing would be to check that yarn install ran
correctly in your project. If it did, there will be a node_modules
directory and media/packages will contain lots of js libraries.