Hi Vincent,

Dug further, that javascript error was not related. I am getting errors
when it is retrieving search results.  Search would build up a JSON query
(/search/resources?no_filters=true&page=1), it gave me a "There was an
error retrieving the search results".  Found it in the code
(search.py:264).  Still thinking on how can I debug the code when it
actually works on my local.  Both are pointing to the azure postgresql DB.

Unsure if there's any missing configuration where it is not allowed when
azure web app - azure db, but all is good with local web app - azure db.

Very strange.

Thanks.

Regards,
Lawrence