Hi Mei Nee,

You should make sure that you’ve defined an overlay for markers.  Here’s the sql that defines a marker layer and a heat map layer for Arches.  This is standard SQL that will update Arches’ PostGIS database to display markers.

--
-- To post, send email to archesproject@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe, send email to archesproject+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more information, visit https://groups.google.com/d/forum/archesproject?hl=en
---

Cheers,

Dennis

I am using Arches 4.3.3 with the default models. I have created some heritage resources and marked them on the map. However, the markers are not showing on the map on the search screen.
Is there a configuration change I have to make?
Any guidance much appreciated.

regards
Mei Nee