Hello Edmund!

Apologies for such a late reply to this query, because I do indeed have
updates from 2018.

The biggest Arches project I finished last year was the Heritage Monitoring
Scout database for the Florida Public Archaeology Network. The HMS program
allows citizens to contribute condition assessments on archaeological and
historic sites all around Florida, with a special focus on sites that are
affected by sea level rise. It was a project that required significant
alterations to Arches, mostly enhancements to the permissions system, user
signup, and a dual log in system to accommodate both citizen "scouts" and
state employees who will use the same system. You can read about the
release here:
http://fpangoingpublic.blogspot.com/2018/08/hms-florida-arches-launch.html,
or visit https://fpan.us/projects/HMSflorida.php to learn more about the
HMS program itself. The Arches database is https://hms.fpan.us.

Near the end of 2018 we at Legion GIS also finished a v3-v4 migration
workflow while working with Hong Kong University. At present, you can see
their new v4 databases at hk.legiongis.com, the Hong Kong heritage
database, and yg.legiongis.com, showing heritage in Yangon. (Note these web
addresses will likely change in the future.) To my knowledge, this is the
first large-scale migration of v3 Arches-HIP databases to an Arches v4
environment. We are currently working to publish this workflow, which v3
users can look forward to in early 2019.

Happy New Year!
Adam