Hi Arches Community, In case you missed our social media posts this
morning, or our announcement list email, here's the link to our first
Arches Project blog post of the year:

http://bit.ly/2CcZ3gR

If we missed some highlights, please share them in the comments!   We would
like to get the word out more often (Arches activities happening around the
world) through our multiple communications channels (social media, blog,
email annoucnement list, forum).

Have a great weekend!

Alina