Hi Elishai,

Sorry, I got mixed up with another thread.  I’m assuming the issue is not with
“python" on your path, but with “pip”.

If “python” in fact points to your python3 binary, then you can install using
the python binary directly (instead of “pip”) by running:

python -m pip install arches

I know in some cases, python 3 is given it’s own alias “python3”, which might
also be worth a try...

- Rob