Hi Andrew

The ESRI geocoder does what exactly we need and is fast at finding results
after I added the countryCode parameter to the Javascript, so thank you for
mentioning it.

After a search, we get a red filled circle marking the point. I can't find
where the styling of the marker is defined: is it possible to change it? At
the moment, it's difficult to distinguish the geocoder marker from the
sites in our Heritage Assets overlay, which are almost the same colour and
size.

David