Hi Dennis,

That makes a lot of sense -- thank you for the explanation! I think I was
expecting to see what was in the docs and that I had missed a setting. I
now see how it works when it's the first provisional entry vs a subsequent
provisional edit (and it does work just as you describe). Sorry to barge
into this thread...

All best,
Angela