Hi Alexei

Thank you, that worked! I first tried re-indexing the Heritage Assets, the
resource we wanted to appear in the search results panel. That had no
effect, so I tried in turn the Activity and Information resources and it
was after re-indexing the Information resources that the Heritage Assets
now appear in the search results.

Hope you and everyone in the Arches community are staying safe and well.

Best wishes
David