Dear Arches community,

A new Arches community is growing in Merced California, I have the pleasure
to announce the creation of:

   - a Facebook page for disseminating news and updates about the project
   Historic Places Merced:  https://www.facebook.com/historicmerced/

   - a Twitter account: @historicmerced

I will be posting updates about the project and news regularly. It would be
greatly appreciated if you could like, and share to your friends and
community to support the project. Stay tuned!!!
I would love to connect our community with other Arches communities and
projects. I am sure we could exchange a lot about community-engaged
research, community building, implementation etc. Let me know if you have any
question, comment and feel free to contact me (googlegroup, social media,
email as you prefer).

Have a sunny Easter week end,
Cheers,
Anais

Anaïs Guillem

PhD Student, Interdisciplinary Humanities, University of California Merced.

HIVE lab (Heritage Interpretation and Visualization Environment),
University of California Merced.

anais.guillem[at]gmail.com or a guillem[at]ucmerced.edu