Hi Mike,

I'm not sure exactly what is wrong here but it appears to be some sort of
formatting error. I was able to import your csv file (to another resource
model) by copying 'ResourceID' from the error message you received and
pasting over the name of your current ResourceID column name.

Let me know if you've already tried this or if it works for you.

Ryan