Hi Alexei,

Thank you for your response. I was hoping that there would be a way to
achieve this without having to create custom card components, as I am
unsure of how to make them as someone with no programming knowledge. I will
try to find someone within my organization who has an understanding of this
content and forward them the source you sent me.

Thanks again!

Mélina