I have made some small changes to the default card, so that it doesn't fill
empty entries with 'No data entered yet....' by commenting out the line
with that text and changing the knockout lines from ko to kocomment.

I notice that the default card does not have its own json file for
re-registering, but there is a default.js that would register it. Do I need
to create a json file, create a custom card to replace the default card, or
can I just run the default.js? My changes are not currently reflected in
the reports.

Thanks,
Martha