Hi Brendon,
I don't work on this project anymore (that's the problem with short
contracts). I don't remember having solved the problem other than by
reediting the resource as I mentioned earlier.
I may have to work again with Arches or help some collaborators, so if you
have found a solution, I'm interested.
Marlene