Two times today in two different parts of the app I found that rich-text
content that allows html tags does render the tags, but <a> links inside
don't work. For example, in the map legend content for a layer, I want a
link to the source of the layer, but clicking it does nothing. Hovering
over it and inspecting the element confirms it is a proper link though.

I found the same thing when I tried to put a link in the Display
Description configuration.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Adam