Hi Ashish,

Since ckeditor is a package installed by yarn during the Arches
installation process, I would recommend installing a separate copy of it in
media/js/ (so you don't edit the version in media/packages, which is
managed by yarn).

Install your ckeditor plugins following their documentation, including
editing the config.js file for your custom ckeditor. (Don't forget to run
your collectstatic command after doing this.)

Then you'll have to edit the javascript.htm template (make your own copy of
it in your project dir -- don't edit the one in the main arches/ directory)
to load ckeditor from your media/js/ location rather than from packages.

This should be enough to swap out the default Arches ckeditor with your own
custom one, but if you find that you need to add options directly to the
rich text widget, you'd have to copy
over templates/views/components/widgets/rich-text.htm and make your edit to
the ckeditor options call there.

Hope this helps!
Angela