Dear all,
apologies if this is obvious to you, but as a newbie to arches I am trying
to find a working python/djengo configuration to get my 1st arches server
up and running.
I followe the steps as on:
https://arches.readthedocs.io/en/stable/serving-arches-with-apache/
But my apache will not be able to call thearches project. error is module
sites is missing. whatever this may be)

python3 manage.y runserver shows that the arches demo project is working
and I am abel to connect to it via browser on my test machine at
localhost:8000

Would someone be able to post a working apache2 config for
Apache2 with libapache2-mod-wsgi and Python3

Any hint is very much welcome

Best

Thomas