Hi,
I am encountering a problem with a fresh install of the v5 of Arches on
Ubuntu.
When Debug is False, I can log in but I dont have access to anything and
get a 500 server error.
When I change the debug with True, everything works fine, I can login as
admin and access all features of Arches. The error.log looks fine.

Any idea what could be the problem? Anyone encountered something similar?
Thanks in advance for any answer!
Anais