Hi Alina, Hi Dennis

Thanks for your detailed answers.
we would like to have the ability, of course not in the first steps, to
switch by a button of something like that and you mentioned Dennis the next
question is about the data that is managed in Arches.
it would be kind if you will share future insights on these topics.

----
Best regards,
Elishai Cohen