Hi Carlos,

This looks like a potential issue with mismatched versions of your database or
database client and Postgres.

It appears OIDS were deprecated a few versions ago in postgres.

https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/238903/postgresql-11-error-column-p-proisagg-does-not-exist

<https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/238903/postgresql-11-error-column-p-proisagg-does-not-exist>

I would recommend you try the following two things to resolve this problem.

1.) Upgrade your version of pgadmin and PSQL.
2.) Since you are not seeing any errors in the command line while deploying
Arches try to finish the install and see if you can view Arches using the
development server (python manage.py runserver).

Good luck and report back with any additional questions or information.

Cheers,
Ryan