From: archesproject@googlegroups.com [mailto:archesproject@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of manxnation...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:42 AM
To: Arches Project <archesproject@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Arches] Sketchfab 3D model - can I embed to view in Arches
resource?

Hmm.  I've a very new user of Arches and I'm not a developer, so I don't know
how to add code to our Arches implementation.  I don't want to do this blindly.
 Sounds like a job for our support team once we have them in place from 1 Apr
2021.

Unless there's a dummy step-by-step guide on how I add code to Arches v5?
Cheers again,

Jude.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:38:44 AM UTC