Hi,

For testing purposes on an ongoing project, we'd like to install Arches on
a webserver (first, having a running instance on a localhost would be
great, it's the last service missing on my stack).

Since my github <https://github.com/archesproject/arches/issues/6973> post,
I found the upgrades notes in the 5.1 patch note, the google group, the
arches-for-science repo and that the arches docker-install was obsolete.
Then I decided to give a go to AFS as I struggled with standard arches).

*To reproduce*
1. Clone Arches and AFS Repo
.
├── afs
│   ├── Dockerfile
│   ├── README.txt
│   ├── __init__.py
│   ├── afs
│   ├── docker
│   ├── docker-compose.yml
│   ├── manage.py
│   ├── pyproject.toml
│   └── yarn.lock
└── arches
    ├── CONTRIBUTING.md
    ├── Dockerfile
    ├── LICENSE.txt
    ├── MANIFEST.in
    ├── README.md
    ├── appspec.yml
    ├── arches
    ├── cypress
    ├── cypress.json
    ├── docker
    ├── docker-compose-test.yml
    ├── docker-compose.yml
    ├── export_test_fixtures.sh
    ├── manage.py
    ├── package.json
    ├── pyproject.toml
    ├── releases
    ├── setup.py
    ├── tests
    └── yarn.lock

2. in /afs ; docker-compose up -d
3. reboot the afs container (else : empty response on localhost:8000)
4. access localhost:8000
5. any interaction with graphs or resources manager takes ages

*Discussion*

1) Is something misplaced ? Or, is something deprecated (like the
package.json ?) TBH, having to reboot the container worries me much more.
2) Would an installation of a standard version of arches using the
Dockerfile and Compose file found in afs would be possible ?
3) In which part of the month AFS would be released ? May I hope for a
docker-install ? I do have rudiments in django, but they won't be enough
for this type of deployment.

Looking forward for any tips to successfully install Arches,
Best wishes for the new year,
Regards,

Antoine Gros