Hi Maritza,

I just wanted to make sure that what Dennis suggested during the stand-up
today made it into this thread - just in case anyone else has a similar
question in the future. Basically he suggested that you modify the layer
style in `Map Layer Manager > Overlays > Service Styling(advanced).

You may have to modify the default sprite URL in Arches to use the marker
that you want. I looked into it and you can customize that in your
project's settings_local.py file by adding the MAPBOX_SPRITES setting. The
default in core Arches is: MAPBOX_SPRITES =
"mapbox://sprites/mapbox/basic-v9"

Hope that helps,

Cyrus