-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Architecture] Discovered another bug
Date:   Mon, 16 Jul 2018 00:36:12 -0400
From:   Gregg Vanderheiden GPII <gregg...@umd.edu>
To:     Antranig Basman <antranig.bas...@colorado.edu>
CC:     Kavya Komuru <ka...@raisingthefloor.org>, Sandra Ellett-Salmoran
<san...@raisingthefloor.org>

I was using the Microsoft  build I think
let me check the version number

it was 1.0.0-demo-MS-0.6

thanks - that sounds like a good plan

Hmmmm 15 seconds eh?     I guess that is to allow for the person to do a save -
if that pops up.
I wonder for AT though…

Any way that can be programable?   in a demo that is a LONG time.

OR  - if I can set that time for specific applications.

Oh - by the way — the ELAINE also did not disappear on Keyout
I have had that problem a number of times.

I have also gotten a complete black screen sometimes

Ah and the  Large-Dark  SnapSet  now gives me  LARGE and LIGHT    (the high contrast where things are Black on White rather than white on black.

So I guess  a lot is not working right now.

But lets see what the next build yields.   ( cc’d  Kavya so she can watch for
these on the next build)

PS  -   can we put   SVEN ( classic shell etc)  in the main build?

thanks