As his victorious email sent amongst the team last night shows, Javi has been up essentially through the whole night labouring to get the first version of the installer ready for testing ahead of our demo later in the month. This has been a herculean effort weaving together more than a dozen branches of work in various states of readiness and expertly resolving the mismatches and early bugs. This is a great turning point for the project as we get ready to demonstrate our first cloud-ready builds of the system together with its new front end, the "Quick Set Strip". Congrats to Javi on his success and thanks for putting in all the late hours - perhaps it will be time for a nap soon :)

Cheers,

Antranig