All,

While coding the changes for GPII-3333 [1], I discovered that the GPII
keys and Prefs Safes in universal's '/build/dbData/user/' folder are not
used for testing.  That is, they are not used in universal's browser
tests, the node tests, nor the production tests.

It's possible that these keys and prefs safes are not used by anything,
and it has been suggested [2] to remove their creation from universal's
package.json.  But, before I do something so "radical", I thought I
should ask: does anyone rely on this data and expect it to be there?

If not, or I don't hear from anyone by the end of the week, I will
remove it as part of my pull request.

[1] https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-3333

[2] https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/718#discussion_r262654944

--
;;;;joseph.

'Call me hobophobic, but I don't think two vagrants should be allowed to marry.'
                               - J. Tiedrich -