Hi, All.

As we discussed in the F2F earlier, the new deployment workflow lacks two
key features:

   1. We cannot display useful instructions on transition screens.
   2. We cannot require that particular information be provided before a
   transition can be completed.

I have addressed these in previous work with JIRA (including within
Atlassian) using plugins.  The first (to display instructions) is provided
by Atlassian itself (although unsupported):

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JTOOL/overview

The second (to require fields on transition) is this third-party plugin:

https://confluence-apps.beecom.ch/display/JSU/Fields+Required+Validator

I would like provisionally to install these so that we can harden the
workflow, but wanted to put the links out there for Alfredo and others to
review first.  Anyway, please review and comment.

Cheers,

Tony