I'm pleased to report that after a long run of failures, runs #999 and #1000 on gpii-app have been successful, after we were able to combine fixes from Javi, Cindy and Grudell to unblock on the several correlated failures that were causing APIs to mismatch and builds to fail.

https://ci.gpii.net/job/gpii-app-test/

Could everyone who has outstanding pull requests on gpii-app please update them with master and see what genuine failures remain.

Please note that master of gpii-universal is still considerably behind that of gpii-windows and not compatible with it, as a result of further fixes required by Adtkins' schema validation work - we will start addressing these tomorrow and probably partially back out some of this work in order to restore consistency.

Cheers,

Antranig