Indeed, perfection is achieved on the point of collapse.

I would like to nominate Tony Atkins and Joseph Scheuhammer for commit access to the GPII repositories (https://github.com/GPII). The procedures and responsibilities for this are listed on this page:
http://wiki.gpii.net/w/GPII_Technical_Governance#Process_for_Granting_Commit_Access

Both have demonstrated a sound knowledge of the GPII's working practices and architecture. Tony has been responsible for several updates to the core workflow for validating preferences and settings as they sit on disk and are written to the cloud, as well as the heroic rewrite of all of our test cases as we moved away from the unstable PouchDB and towards testing against a live CouchDB Docker image. Joseph has been responsible for several core components of the GPII including the the device reporter and the process reporter, as well as rewriting our production configuration tests.

I commend both of them to the community -

Followups set to the closed committer list for voting - an update will be given
here on the result.

Cheers,

Antranig