Hi all,

In AppFactory, there are load of events generated that are interested for
different users(App Owners, Developers, QA and DevOps). Currently these
events are not visible to end users. POC is implemented to try out a
scenario as in diagram and provide a better run time view to end users.[image:
Inline image 1]

Here, users access the jaggery application in browser, then web socket is
opened from jaggery server to browser. When any activity is going on AF,
BPS, Jenkins,etc, events are published to different topics. We have a JMS
listener subscribed to these events and notifications are received by JMS
subscribers. JMS subscribers push incoming messages into web socket so that
browser get updated with these messages.

Above scenario is tested and working without ELB. We need to figure out a
way how we can handle this use case in a clustered mode with ELB.

Based on incoming message formats, we need to render the message in
browser. And we need to identify/define hierarchical topics and message
formats based on interested events.

Thoughts are welcome before we integrate this with AF.

thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer