Hi Mohan,

You may try to reuse the non-blocking transport implementation[1] (based on
ESB PTT architecture) done on top of HTTPCore NIO. It doesn't have any
direct relationship between Siddhi as its a generic non-blocking transport
implementation.

[1] https://github.com/kasun04/siddhi-esb/tree/master/modules/transports

Kasun Indrasiri
Software Architect