Hi Nuwan and all,

If there is a patch which has a dependency to jar file(say a hostobject or
any other carbon bundle changed) which will be used in jaggery application,
In that case, we have a dependency between jaggery patch and usual
patch(patchxxxx). How does the dependency resolution works if we maintain
jaggery patches separately? Or Did I miss anything here?

thank you.

Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.