Hi all,

How do we store client secret and access tokens in mobile application? Have
we encrypted the client secret?
In case of mobile device is lost, how do we remove the mobile application
subscription from OAuth server without affecting to other mobile devices
which uses same application? Do we generate the applicationId together with
a unique mobile Id?
Is the mobile IDP app code signed by a trusted cert? How does the trust
relationship works with mobile IDP and WSO2IS?

thank you.

Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.