Hi Danushka,

I can not recall why this is done. But we might need to consider other
tenant manager implementations as well not only the LDAP based one. AFAIR,
we create the tenant admin with a dummy password and then later reset it
after hashing the password with hashing algorithm defined in user-mgt.xml.
If you have tested this functionality, then we can remove password reset.

thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer