Hi,

It's true that we should have unified UI's for all the applications. But
reinventing the front-end MVC frameworks won't be a good idea (agree with
Chan's idea). IMO we should look deeper into this and find a proper way to
do the front-ends of our application (at least selecting the technologies &
setting-up guidelines for UI design will be helpful).

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Lakshitha Harshan
Software Engineer