Yes I also agree. It seems only subset is available via rest.

Even though we are implementing limited methods it will be easy to extend
if we use soap.

@Rasika
Have you guys checked both options?

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <daksh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> functionality of *get*, *[store_image]get*, *[single_image]get* and
>> *[store_image/single_image]get*
>> *addProductImage* - Adds a single image to a product.
>>                                           - Note: This method also covers
>> the
>> functionality of *add* and *
>>                                              [store_image]add*
>> *updateProductImage *- Updates details (and content) of a single image
>> assigned to a product.
>>                                                - Note: This method also
>> covers the
>> functionality of *
>>                                                   [single_image]update*
>> and
>>
>> *store_image/single_image]update*
>> deleteProductImage - Deletes a single image assigned to a product.
>>                      Note: This method also covers the functionality of
>> [single_image]delete and [store_image/single_image]delete
>>
>> *Orders*
>> *listOrders *- Gets a list of orders.
>> *getOrder *- Gets details of a single order by ID.
>>
>> *Order Addresses*
>> *getOrderAddresses* - Retrieve information about billing and shipping
>> addresses of the required
>>                                               order.
>>                                             - Note: This method also
>> covers the
>> functionality of *get* ,
>>                                               *[shipping]get* and
>> *[billing]get*
>>
>> *Order Comments*
>> *getOrderComments* - Get comments assigned to an order.
>>
>> *Order Items*
>> *getOrderItems* - Get items for an order.
>>
>> *Inventory*
>> *listStockItems *- Retrieve a list of existing stock items.
>> *getStockItem *- Get details of a single stock item by ID.
>> *updateStockItem *- Update details for a single stock item.
>>
>> *Customer Addresses*
>> *listCustomerAddresses *- Lists addresses defined for a customer.
>> *addCustomerAddress *- Adds a new address for a customer.
>> *updateCustomerAddress *- Updates a single customer address by address ID.
>> *deleteCustomerAddress *- Deletes a single customer address.
>>
>> *Customers*
>> *getCustomer* - Get details of a single customer
>> *createCustomer * - Creates a new Customer
>> *updateCustomer * - Updates details of a single customer
>> *deleteCustomer  * - Deletes a single customer.
>>
>> *Methods not selected:*
>>
>> *Product Websites*
>> *get ,add [Website Assignment with Product Data Copying]add
>> ,[Multi-Website
>> Assignment]add ,[Multi-Website Assignment with Product Data Copying]post*,
>> and *delete* methods disregarded from the first version as they are
>> supporting one time entry functionalities.
>>
>> *[single]get *- Functionality of this method is covered under listOrders
>> method.
>> *[single]get* - Functionality of this method is covered under
>> listCustomerAddresses method.
>> *listCustomers* - This method is ignored from the first version as it has
>> less business value than the getCustomer method .

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.