Hi Anuruddha,

How do we handle a scenario where developer1 click on deploy of 1.0.0
version and at the same time, developer2 click on deploy of 2.0.0 version
of same application? AFAIU, both developer1 and developer2 will notice that
1.0.0 and 2.0.0 both deployment messages in App wall. IMO this is OK
because both users must get information about application they are
developing.

thank you.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Anuruddha Premalal <anurud...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Following is the problem-solution description regards to jira APPFAC-2252
> <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC-2252>
>
> *Problem :*
>
> AppServer tenant get unloaded when there is no activity for 30mins. When a
> user deploy an app to this unloaded tenant, it will load and deploy all
> previously deployed apps; current implementation use catalina
> LifecycleListner and it captures these redeployment events and triggers the
> notifications.
>
> *Solution :*
>
> Send the artifact md5sum with the notification to the Appfactory.
> Appfactory will validate the md5 and push the wall message accordingly.
>

> Regards,
> --
> *Anuruddha Premalal*
> Software Eng. | WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94710461070
> Web site : www.regilandvalley.com
>
> "Advances of technology should not leave behind the developing world"

Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile:+94 77 743 1987