Hi Subash,

Looks good, but, can we change this to the following format, such that it
remains compatible with the naming standards.

1. application/vnd.wso2.application+json > name,version
2. application/vnd.wso2.application.mobile+json > mobileType
3. application/vnd.wso2.application.mobile.android+json > apkPath

This will still ensure that "application/vnd.wso2.application%+json" will
return all applications, and
"application/vnd.wso2.application.mobile%+json" will return all mobile
applications and vice versa. And, if we follow the pattern, we really need
not care whether it is three levels, four levels, or "n" levels deep.

Also, unless the payload will be JSON instead of XML, please keep "+xml"
instead of "+json".

Thanks,
Senaka.

--