Hi Gimantha,

If we can correlate log event based on timestamp range from all
services(AS,BPS,AF,etc) that is really useful when identifying issues.
However there are workarounds as well, like opening multiple tabs for each
service and search for same timestamp range.

Apart from that, I think Dmitry mentioned all other features that is really
useful. I find it is very useful to see the part of the log when an error
log is identified. This is because, sometimes we need to see what are other
INFO, DEBUG logs around particular error log.

Filtering support based on regex is a must feature. Because we need to
prioritize the issues based on their frequency in addition to severity and
fix those issues first.

thank you.

--
Manjula Rathnayaka