Hi Inosh,

Please find my comments inline.

>>> User's who have violated a policy during a certain period.(This will
catch if the user violates a policy and then again adheres to it later)
I think it would be better to get the list of users who have violated a
particular policy first. Lets give the option to filter those results using
the time interval. WDYT?

How about getting the list of policies violated by an user or role?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Lakshitha Harshan
Software Engineer