+1 - The relationship path is very important to highlight.

Right-click on a node, say Show Relationships , or Show Dependencies - And
then center the object and highlight the relationships.. Now, I am going to
complicate this, but… This really calls for 3D :D -  Let the user rotate
graph ..

Isabelle.

*Isabelle Mauny*
VP, Product Management - WSO2, Inc. - http://wso2.com/