Hi all,

If we are to make use of indexing, we need to check the feasibility to
index existing data as well because size of data in cloud setup is huge.
However this is a one time task that we can find a solution such as copy
the indexed data into server after running indexes offline for dump of live
data.

It seems that we need to come up with a aggregated solution of indexed data
and non-indexed data(new additions) then removing duplicates etc. We can
not depend on retries because we can not assume the time taken to index etc.

thank you.

>>> https://github.com/punnadih/product-af/commit/dff7920619d25a134daef8f0134744908ae1e402
>>> [4][Dev][App Fac] Registry resources Indexing issue fixed - mail
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>
>>> Punnadi Gunarathna
>>> Senior Software Engineer,