+1

We used to have custom JSP for same purpose but that is not user friendly
and hard to understand, I guess it was introduced to match with JSP based
admin console. Now we have GC with better UI experience and ES technology
hence it's time to simplify this model so that user only define how many
inputs and what are the types of these inputs  etc. while ES render nice UI
based on user specification.

One suggestion is instead of <form>, <transitionInputs> is much meaningful
to me also Isuruwan please mention full spec as XSD diff.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Senior Technical Lead; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com