Hi Manfred,

The workflow support is not coupled to WSO2 BPS (except the tool for
creation and deployment of simple workflows which I mentioned in the
previous mail), it can be used with any external BPEL engine. So, In the
case of an external BPEL engine we cannot share the data at DB level. That
was the reason for storing the data at product level.

*Pulasthi Mahawithana*
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com/
Mobile: +94-71-5179022