Hi,

AFAIR, this was discussed several times. But in the context of ESB as a
service, I think this will be quite useful. I don't think we have any
technical difficulty in doing this.

Use case :
- We want to invoke a twitter operation.
- Import the twitter connector from connector-store( into DevS) and use the
twitter connector operation in our mediation logic.
- Now we want to deploy the artifact into ESB but it is required to
deploy/enable the connector beforehand. (If the connector is not deployed
in the ESB instance, this config deployment will fail.)
- If we can include the connector as part of the cApp, then the connector
deployment is completely transparent to the users.

WDYT?

--
Kasun Indrasiri
Software Architect