Hi all,

The registry resources may contain sensitive data that we do not need to
expose to anyone who is having a download link or access to source code.
Can we further list down set of resources we are concerned here? IMO, we
need to securely transfer the car file from jenkins and provide a temporary
download link only for the authenticated users. In this case, we will not
show a download button directly in resources page, rather upon requesting
for a download, we will generate the car file and show the download link.
WDYT?

thank you.

Manjula Rathnayaka
Associate Technical Lead