Hi,
Thank you for the suggestions. We have updated the code as per the
suggestions. [1]
There was an error in trying to assign property values directly to a config
class. Thus we have used the approach to set system properties.[2] (line
164)

We highly appreciate your suggestions on the approach taken.

[1].
https://github.com/nishadi/product-private-paas/tree/master/tools/migration/ppaas-artifact-converter
[2].
https://github.com/nishadi/product-private-paas/blob/master/tools/migration/ppaas-artifact-converter/src/main/java/org/wso2/ppaas/tools/artifactmigration/ConversionTool.java