Hi Inosh,

There may be some cases where enterprises need to have application policies
for individual users. But I think that scenario is very unlikely. If we
take an organization, every user will map to one or more user-roles. There
might be situations where a role has only one user (i.e like CEO, MD).  But
still we can achieve it via the application policies for user-roles.

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage
Software Engineer
Mobile: *+94724423048*